Question

cac122888

Exporting my Credit Karma data
I'm interested in using Credit Karma data for my own personal use. I want to set up a SQL Server database so that I can link it to my own personal transactions. Does anyone know of how I can get all of my data out of the site in an Excel file or something so that I don't have to hand key everything from the PDFs I can generate.

Hi cac,

That's not a feature available at this time. Thanks for the suggestion! I will pass it along to our product team. 

Scoobynoodles

When will this be an avaiable feature, to export data compiled from your user history? It is a very valid point, and should be available to use at a user's discretion. 

Export Report

Yes, that would be awesome.