Question

creditbuilding79

Explanation of the + and - point system next to score?
Is there a way to find out what went into the determination of my score going up or down a few points every now and then? When you see your scores on here, there are little plus or minus signs next to a few points. Just wondering why some weeks it goes up and why it goes down when it goes down. I know generally, and I know the big factors, but what are the little changes I see on a weekly basis? Thanks.

Hi

Usually if you scroll down below the scores you will see explanations of what made your score change.