Question

Jilled65

Ex Domestic Partners Credit Card
I am listed as a joint user on a card with my ex domestic partner. I never applied for credit nor signed an application for credit. I called and mailed the bank, they cannot find original application. They will NOT remove me from the card. I disputed with all 3 Credit agencies. Included a signed letter from my ex that she is solely liable and I was merley an authorized user. Transunion removed the account from my report. Experian did not, still waiting on Equifax outcome. Why would one re,ove and the other not?

You seem to be conflating two different things.  Either you're joint account holder and you are responsible or you're an authorized user and you're not responsible.  We can't tell you why Experian did not.  You'd need to sort it out with them.