Question

Posted in Taxes

netsirkl

Error Message on CK Tax page
I'm getting this error message on Credit Karma Tax. "Well, this is awkward It looks like something went wrong. We're already working hard to fix it, so check back in a bit." I already filed but I can't get back on.

Ryan

Same error.  Error before even filed. Any fix?

I'm getting...Well, this is awkward, when I try to login to my account. How can this be fixed?

same issue here

same issue

Error Message

Im getting same error message. "Well, this is awkward" I really think this whole CK tax experiment was a bad idea. I have contacted CS several times and no response. It doesn't even give an option to restart taxes. I may go back to Turbo Tax.