Question

Olive16

Equifax! By phone or mail, I can not get them to let me know where discrepancy is so I can fix it!
Whether asking for my credit report or filing a dispute on the site, they always come back with my info doesn't match their files so they can't process my request! They will not tell me the area of discrepancy so I can give them the correct info, so I am stuck, since I don't know what they need! The two other bureaus give me what I ask for without a problem, and I told Equifax this, so why the lack of help to correct their erroneous info on my file? How can I get this done?

Same with me

Same with me.. I keep getting info doesn't match and I can't find where. I faxed copy of my drivers license today and hopefully that helps.