Question

Jeffj64

Email from Credit Karma indicating fraud alert on my Transunion account
Got an email from notifications@creditkarma.com indicating that a change was made to my Transunion credit report. Message said a fraud alert was placed on my Transunion credit report. I clicked link to CK and saw nothing regarding a fraud alert. Went directly to Transunion website and signed up for credit report and it says there are no fraud alerts on my report.
Confused, has anyone else had this happen?

Contact Credit karma through the "help center" and let them know of their error