Question

bankermarie

ELDER ABUSE BY CHILD
A Lifetime of great credit history intentionally destroyed by my daughter a mortgage broker/banker who committed ,elder abuse abuse against me via impersonation as-if me (For her hi-profile BF) where to start cleaning up HER FRAUD (different names, her bank address, countless accts opened) Id file a complaint of elder abuse but we're in California...any suggestions are welcome. Rev,Dr Lane (a former regional bank manager)

There are definite laws in every state regarding elder abuse.  Senior Services may have the information so you can get help and you really should pursue charges against your daughter and her BF. I don 't care how high profile they might be, they shouldn't get away with this.  The reason too  many do is due to the fear of reprisal from the elderly ones involved. No one deserves to be treated with such disrespect.

My x wife did that to my parents and me. Law enforcement wouldn't even make a report. You need a report to file charges.

bankermarie

DanskeViking's, When I was in banking (just 13 years ago) we were to and we reported suspected elder abuse of our banking clients,  to the police.  I have experience the exact treatment as-you, they wont take a report, APS wont pursue which I had suspected was due to my now, estranged daughters political powerful BF...I am in agreement about one must make a report for anything to happen...Thank you for your feedback!

If you were an Bank manger at one point? Then you probably should already know the basics of how to deal with fraud... File police report, get a affidavit from FTC website, put credit freeze onto your credit reports, dispute every and any lines of credit that you didn't actually apply with each Credit Bureaus are just the few steps you can take. Plenty more infos on how to deal with ID theft/fraud on Credit Bureaus, both State and Federal governments websites, or simply google "fraud" or "ID theft".