Question

Dms007

Due date did not change
Hello, I have a chase credit card and I recently payed off my first payment in full on nov 15 after my statement came. Since I payed the whole bill in full, my due date stayed the same which is Dec 10th. So if I purchase anything from now on to Dec 9th, will my due date still be on Dec 10th or do I just wait for the next statement?

All statements have a section that says 'statement billing period'. Your payment due on the Dec 10th will have a billing period from, for example, Oct 6th to Nov 5th. All purchases made during those dates along with any previous balance (if any) will be reflected on the statement. Any purchases made after the closing date will be reflected on your next statement.