Question

Aemconway

Dramatic drop in score without any noticeable changes
One of my credit scores dropped 21 points!!! All
My scores have risen steadily over the last 2 years. This
Week one went up 3 points, the other dropped 21. Credit card % is down, no late payments, no new inquiries... what the hell???

Mine too

I noticed yesterday that mine dropped 25 points overnight with no changes. And of course there is no way to contact CK to find out why.

that is a 2.5% drop on the vantage 3.0 scale (21/850) so really it is not a huge thing.  My guess is that something old on your reports is not longer accounted for.  But I would keep an eye on the inquiries and anything new just to be safe.

Go check your FICO scores somewhere to see how they are.