Question

Posted in Banking

lonewolf7758

don't understand about connect bank account
i was trying give my log in id in bank account and you can't enter there and i did log in myself and doing fine open my account. And don't understand at the being as you ask me to put ID and others don't know what is it for and need more detail about log in as you wish

You need to contact support@creditkarma.com

need to give detail of log in id access

you have not getting me to find correct detail of log in id access to my bank and really confuse me which one is that as id user and password something like that and i don't know what are these going for to conntect my bank

Addison170

Sorry, but everyone in this chat area are users just like yourself, we don't work for Credit Karma.