Question

nhardy14

Does withdrawing large amounts at the bank affect your Credit Karma score?
I recently had to take out a good chunk of my savings (thousands of dollars) to pay for school. Other than that change in my financial habits, nothing has changed significantly. I still make payments on time, I'm using about 27% of my credit card limit. I haven't applied for any new credit cards or loans. And I have all the same loans. So can anyone tell me why my credit dropped 75 points in a month?

Your savings account has nothing to do with your credit score.  I suggest you read the articles (look on the left side of this page under "Resources") so you can learn about credit and what to do to build and maintain a good credit score.  That is what Credit Karma is all about since too many people do not know a thing about credit and how to use it.