Question

Olliedog768

Does anyone have information about carfinance.com
I would like to re-finance my car loan to a lower rate and am wondering who is reputable to use. I see carfinance.com ads on the credit karma site but the reviews online are not very good.

Thanks for any information you can post.

Most Helpful Response

Not worth it IMO

I call just before apply for refininace and ask them if the qoute that showed up in CK was accurate. I was told it was. So went ahead with the app. My credit is 80 points higher then when I finaced the car I have. I have 3 straight years of good pay history. They came back 6 months longer and 2 % higher then my current loan.  They have showed up in CK they could save 165.00 a month over my current financing. Sad but true, it is a crap shoot.  In the mean time you are putting dinks on your score from having them run the credit.