Question

Jericho4091

Does anyone have experience with Capital One's PlayStation Card?
I am thinking of applying for the Capital One PlayStation Card. My family and I send a fair amount of time buying and playing video games, so I figured that why not try to earn rewards for buying them. I currently have a score of 609, but I know that Capital One has a fairly high approval rate over some competitors. Has anyone had any experience with the card personally? And if so, please let me know what you think of it.

Most Helpful Response

your best bet especially since this is a newer card and no reviews have been posted for this particular card is to go on capitalone website and ask what the rewards calculate out to dollar wise ie: are getting atleast 1% equivalent in points to dollars you spend 10 points for every $1 spent on somy products sounds good but 1 point on $1 spend on all other purchases sounds lousy and 3 points per dollar spent on movies and mobile accersorises sounds ok just so all in all doesn't look bad but you'll want to ask rewards department what that calculates out to if its atleast 1% then thats a normal reward but with it being a store card practically and not just a major brand ie: American Express or Bank issued credit card you will most likley get a much lower limit even with your 609 credit score and cap1's website should also tell you what kind of credit you need to get this card "average" and your good to go card does have a nice look to with that deep blue