Question

bigqueen101

do i really need to file for bankrupcy
do i really need to file bankrupcy

Most Helpful Response

Bankruptcy should be the ultimate LAST choice!! It really hurts your credit for at least 10 years.  Google Dave Ramsey and follow his tips for getting control of your debt and repaying the amounts owed.  That would be the ideal start.  If you are still considering bankruptcy, consultation is often free initially and the attorney usually has good ideas geared towards preventing your having to file and that would be good to listen to.

FYI-We can't see your financial information, which is good since your privacy is protected.

Debit free

I have a budget plan that I stared this January 2016, all debt except my mortgage will be paid of in three years. It will be tight, but I would rather pay off while building up my credit score.