Question

Hoodstar1234

Do I have a mortgage in my name because I dont know

How do I check 

Does it show up on CK?

Are you paying monthly payments? Then you have a mortgage.  If you aren't making payments on a mortgage, you would know about it because the lender would be contacting you. 

If something is reporting on CK that you know nothing about, then it may be fraud or misfiled information.  it's estimated that 73% of all credit reports have some wrong info on them.

File Disputes on any thing your don't recognize on your report. You can do that at any of the Big 3 Credit Bureaus websites or in writing,  Read up on a couple of articles here on CK to get more info.