Question

0780

do I have a loan in collection
If I don't recall having a personal loan but revived a call from some company saying I do and they were filling a formal complaint to the couty court but it's not on my credit report what should I do?

In most cases those are collection companies trying to collect an very old debt. Why they didn't contact you before? In my opinion they put your public profile on monitoring and recently have noticed an positive activity in your credit report or noticed an financial improvements, and trying to collect. It might be department stores charge accounts you might had so just think of which one could be and make sure to stop it. The debt might be even so old that they don't have the right to collect depending on your state policies. Let me know if u need more information