Question

sarayvonne08

dispute/wrongful information/only on credit karma
There is a $3,800 card on my CreditKarma profile from Barclay's Bank Delaware.

This card actually belonged to my mother (I was never an authorized user or anything on the account, plus it was opened back when I was in middle school, and closed during my high school years.)

I contacted both Barclay's (Juniper) and TransUnion and they are not finding any record of this. It is ONLY appearing on C.K.

Anyone else finding things like this?

I have contacted C.K. and waiting for their response.

Incorrect Information

My report is showing I have been late on a couple of my cards.  I have looked at my carda account and I don't show were I have ever been late on any of these cards?  Can I please have these reviewed.  One card I have never used so I dont understand why I would have a late charge..

Reporting wrong credit information

I have a credit one credit card and they are saying the limited has been lower. i am seeing on paper work from them it has not. what do i do to take care of this.

Credit karma has my credit info wrong.

All three of the credit reporting agencies are all the same and are correct. How do I fix C K so I can get an accurate score. They even have my sons information on mine. We have talked with his company and they do not have my name on it. It is not on my credit reports. Whats up? How do I fix it?

eyemno1

Hello Bradley 1991, I've encountered a situation similar to yours and have no idea how to go about resolving it. Did you finally get your problem corrected and, if so, how?

clear credit repirt

information still on credit report that is wrong