Question

DebraHall

disputes with fraudulent charges on report
I had a credit card stolen and the card company never contacted me because the mailing/phone on the account was changed. I found out the charges when my credit score dropped from not paying it. I have reported it and my account with them is zero they said, but it's not showing up on my report at credit karma...in fact my score getting lower as it shows I'm another month behind!! I files a dispute with Transunion, but it's not getting resolved very fast. What else can I do to rectify this? My 845 score is down to 697!! : (

Call the credit card company again and ask them to get your credit reports updated as the lack to do so is damaging your credit unjustly. If you cannot get anywhere with the credit card company or the credit bureaus you might consult with a consumer law attorney for advice.