Question

Kateb1102

Dispute took account off
My car loan company misreported my car loan to transunion in january as closed with $0 balance. I disputed it to fix it, as making my oldest account closed took my credit score for transunion down about 50 points, and transunion's solution was to permanently remove the account from the credit report. Now all work I did to raise my credit score feels like nothing, as I'm back down to below 600, and I don't even know what it did to my Grandmother's credit, as she is my cosigner for the car. How can I get it back to reporting to transunion and get my credit back to where it should be?

If the account is still open with your lender, you can contact the lender and ask them if they would kindly place it back on, however, if you caused problems for them by disputing the account they may not be interested in helping you. If the account has been closed and is no longer open, then there really isn't anything that you can do.