Question

THA2ND

Dispute Account
There is an account on my profile from Dish Network. I have never had an account with this company. I have been living in Florida for 4 years. This account was opened 4/9/2013 and at that time I was living with a friend. This account is showing a balance of $320.00. How can I dispute this?

Most Helpful Response

The fastest way is to do an "online dispute". Go to you major credit bureaus websites and click on the initiate dispute tab. Follow the prompts. You may need a copy of your credit report to set up an account if you haven't done so already. If its not your bill, then 30 days from your dispute the item will be removed.......