Question

sabrina14

Discrepant Scores
Up until recently my score on Discover was reported as 673 today its 662 however here its 604? Why the discrepancy? I believed Discover and Frontier's 673 ranking.

Most Helpful Response

scores vary a lot

Scores vary a lot, depending on the algirithum used.  My scores ranged from 710 to 744 today  on the 3 CRA's and FICO.

My score on CK is below 700.  The Vantage score on here is the closest to what my real scores are.  Today it was 715

Today I had a 728 on Transunion and it was 696 here on CK. (and CK bases their info on Transunion. Go figure!)  

Some score from 450 to 850...  others score from 500 to 900  so they never will all be exactly the same. 

Use CK as a base line and rest assured that your real scores are probably higher

Trust the Discover score, as that is your TransUnion FICO score.  Everything else is just for education and entertainment.  FICO is king.  I'm not aware of Frontier or where they get their score, but it should say on the document you received from them.  If they say it is your FICO score, then that's the score to believe.  (Each bureau has a FICO score for you.)  Also, you FICO (and any other type of score), changes on an hourly/daily basis as your creditors and potential creditors feed data to the bureaus, so it will differ from day to day.  To learn more, visit www.myfico.com.