Question

IndieJoe

Discover it chrome: Student rejected
I applied for a discover it: chrome. Although, I've got a score ~ 690, I was rejected saying insufficient credit history. I applied when my credit history was about 2-3 months old. No history of late payments, nothing. I thought it was supposed to be a student card and the company was supposed to act accordingly. Does anyone know why I would have been rejected. I'm planning to reapply at the end of 5 months cause I need it before I travel. Is it a good idea to do so?

No it is not a good Idea,   2-3 months is not enough history.   Wait till you have a year of payment history behind you before you apply.   They said you have insufficient credit history.