Question

sdiddy75

Difference between scores?
I filed CH7 back in June, earlier this week I noticed that my TransUnion score is up to 629 but my Equifax is at 543. I noticed I have 1 open account under my TU, but it still shows 3 on my Equifax (2 of those I included on my CH7). Why is there such a big difference between the 2 scores and why is there still showing 2 open accounts on my Equifax?

Bankruptcy does not automatically remove accounts from your credit reports.  They remain a part of your credit history for 7 years from the date they first went delinquent.  Expect your score to remain low for ten years since bankruptcy is a big derogatory on your credit.  The articles on this site are very clear on that.