Question

Sam17obi

Dentist office told me I was applying for credit with no interest then they ran my credit elsewhere
3 months ago I applied for credit through my dentist office, they came back to tell me that I was approved for credit with a promotional offer of 12 months no interest. Later that month I received my bill which shows an interest rate of 19.9%, it was also from a completely different credit company that I applied for. I proceeded to call the dentist office and the manager told me that I was not approved for Care Credit so the ran my info through Genisis (without my permission). The office manager from my dentist called Genisis who told her that the promotion which was offered to me ended months before I applied, she called me back and pretty much told I was out of luck. She didnt know the offer ended when she offered it and they always run our info through both accounts. Is that legal? What can I do to get everything fixed???

I would talk to a lawyer.