Question

JM104

Denied for credit card Credit Karma said I had "very good" chance of getting...
I have been HARD working on improving my credit for a few years now. It's finally on the border of good (660 now from 350 3 years ago). I applied for a credit card that Credit Karma said I had a "very good" chance of getting. I was denied. No hard feelings because I understand these things happen BUT is there a way I can get that submission/denial off my credit report?? :(

Sorry, but any time you apply for credit, there will be an inquiry. The "chance for approval" is not from the site as such but from the card advertiser (they pay for this site so we can get free use) based on available information but the company issuing the card likely checks all credit information to make their decision.  Personally, I don't take the CK recommendations since they are like the "pre-approved" credit card applications that come in the mail. .

Denial

Rebuilding credit can be challenging so congratulations on your success but I feel your pain on the denial. Did they give a reason? Try calling the company and ask to speak directly to a supervisor to review your request. The denial could have been the result of a computer review...sometimes persistance pays off. Good luck and continue the rebuild momentum! Unfortunately, money IS the root of all evil and credit is the worst...lol...