Question

sunshine0528

Denied Credit Card due to delinquencies
Tried Equifax website - cannot order a copy of credit account. Tried calling but only automated and never a live person. Denials state: 1. serious delinquiency and public record or collection field, 2. number of accounts with delinquency, 3. too many inquiries last 12 months, 4. proportion of balances to credit limits is too high on revolving accounts.
I filed bankruptcy a few years ago which HAS been discharged and have been rebuilding my credit since that time. I have no delinquent accounts since the bankruptcy, no repos since the bankruptcy. WHAT are they referring to in #1 and #2 above?
Can you see this information on my credit report and advise?
Can you provide a copy of my credit report so I can see?
Can you help dissolve this issues and clean them out of my credit report?
Pending your reply. Sincerely, Sue McGuire

Nobody here can see your credit report or any of your information, we're all just users like yourself.  According to www.gethuman.com, the best phone number for Equifax is 800-846-5279, they give option of calling you back if you don't want to hold.   If you want to sign up for the free service similar to Credit Karma that uses Equifax - that is www.quizzle.com. Best of luck!