Question

dmpquestion

Debt management plan and Paypal credit
I recently signed up for a debt management plan through american consumer credit. It's been about 3 months now and so far everything is great! I know with debt management plans, if the creditors see you obtain new credit they can kick you off of the plan. It is also my understanding that if they see you using any of your other cards that are still open, they will kick you off as well.

I currently have two lines of credit that were not thrown into my DMP. My bestbuy card and my paypal bill me later. I was advised not to add the bestbuy at this time since right now I am in a promo period of 0% interest. ACCC never even mentioned my bill me later on the phone.
I was checking my credit this morning and I just realized that bill me later does not show up on the report. After further investigation, it is my understanding that paypal does not report to credit bureaus.

In theory, does that mean I can still use my paypal credit without being kicked out of my DMP? I don't plan on using it as I clearly have a debt problem. But it's nice to know in case of emergency purposes since I have no access to credit for anther 4 years.