Question

mardigrasque

Creditors haven't responded to debt validation letter, but CB says debt is accurate
I've twice written Calvarly Portfolio Services and Portfolio Recovery (two separate debts), asking for a debt validation. It's been 60 days since the first letter went out and 30 days since the 2nd.

I did not receive a response to either letter.

I disputed the debts, noting that the creditors did not respond to my request for validation. The credit bureaus came back and said their investigation revealed the debts are accurate.

Dealing with another creditor, I was able to get it completely deleted from Transunion and Experian because they did not respond to a validation request. But, Equifax says the debt is accurate.

What should my next step be?

*OAN: I WAS able to get an old First Premier card completely deleted. YAY for that!*