Question

LearningTheHardWay

Credit score went up 1 point! Not what I was expecting..........
I filed a dispute with TU (they were great BTW) and got an old credit account off my credit report. Now, when I check my credit score it shows it went up 1 point. Yes, you read that correctly people, 1 point. Jeez..........talk about making people pay the piper. it does say that there will be another update in 7 days. Will this show an increase or is the 1 point my gift for this month??

Doesn't really matter unless you know you have a creditor that actually uses VantageScore 3.0 and TU or EQ for their credit decisions.