Question

spacey1976

Credit score went down after items deleted
i recently got my cedit score, and was in the process of disputing a few items which were deleted shortly after, but my score dropped 2 points. Why did this happen? i know I had 2 inquiries on my report recently also, was this the reason? If so, why didnt those 4 updated deleted items make the score go higher? thanks

ratios

the ratio of available credit is probably the culprit.  But a 2 point drop is nothing to worry about. When you pay off or remove accounts it changes the numbers.

Good Credit just takes time, but it sounds like your on your way.