Question

meliz419

Credit score decreased
My credit score decreased by 12 points in just a few months and I hadn't changed anything. I use my credit card for all purchases and pay them off completely. I've been consistently paying my school loans. Why did my score drop?

Without seeing a couple of month's worth of full reports, nobody can really say.  However, please remember that the score you see here is for education only, nobody but you sees it and it is not the score that creditors use when they pull your report.  If you haven't already, pull your complete credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and make sure nothing strange has shown up, like a erroneous late payment or collection account.  Dispute any errors with the bureaus, just visit their websites.  Best of luck!