Question

Loveliss

Credit score changed when CK site updated with Equifax.. It's lower! Nothing changed on my side, wth
The app still shows what my TransU score was 562.. I went to CK site and seems they updated it with Equifax score too.. now my TranU is 554!!! WTH!!! Nothing Changed in the last few days!!

Mine dropped 90 pts immedietaly with no change on my part. It is aprox 90 pts lower than EVERY other reporting site that I use. I know this doesn't help you, but I'm glad and relieved to see that it's not just me

27144

Mine just dropped 115 points with no changes! There is obviously a problem either with this site or Equifax!  My Fico score is 150 points higher than equifax as related by this site!  Something is very wrong!  My transunion score increased but equifax drops 115 points. Not an equation problem, a site problem. 

I would suggest getting your Fico score and compare that to this site.

Hi Loveliss,

Credit score models have different formulas. Think of it like any math equation: if you change the formula, the answer can change too. Read more about why we made this change here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/VantageScore-3-0

dukeofoil60

You don't drop 90 pts immedietely by changing the formula. I use 6 credit monitoring services, 5 of them show my score at 675 +/- 5 pts. Credit Karma has me at 585