Question

Openguy

Credit score change
I'm paying on a car loan my score is 612 will my credit score go up when it's paid off

Your scores will most likely go DOWN when you pay off the loan because you will be closing an active line of credit. Be sure to take plenty of time to read everything that you can about credit. It doesn't work as one would think it should work. I too believe that you should be rewarded for paying off loans, but that is not the case. Make sure that you have some current revolving lines of credit in good standing to help build your scores (credit cards, even if you need to get a Secured card).