Question

cynthiasoria12

Credit report scare
It seems like my credit was ran a LOT in March and I want to know if maybe when they tired to run it and wasn't processing at that time and then they tired 5 days later and went through but now it back tracked and I'm having credit reports ran for both days from the same company which makes me questions it.

Dispute it.

multiple inquiries  from the same company with in a few days, I would dispute.   

here on CK you can click the Dispute button on the right side of the screen when in your credit report.  Thats a good place to start.