Question

Vuse47

Credit Report Remarks
How to remove credit card remarks from your credit report? Only have 6 credit cards open and I paid all of them on time. How do I remove the other 3remarks or will it hurt my credit score?

Same here

I have the same question. I have many closed accounts from as old as 12 years ago that show up as remarks on my credit history. Non of the remarks are negative. All show paid in full as agreed. But it still rasises a red flag when I apply for new credit. I have not been turned down for credit because of the remarks but it slows down the prosses because the creditors have to review them.

There must be a way to remove them, as 8 remarks over 9 years old is stupid IMO.