Question

eschuman

Credit report ommissions
My credit reports have some key omissions but I am trying to decide whether I should bother fixing them. As far as I can tell, there are no material errors in the report. The problem is that the report doesn't include my last two salaried positions. It has jobs that are from earlier and one that is more recent, but it has this huge gap. Should I bother to get it fixed? Can it be done with just a phonecall?

You can update it thru dispute process with each Credit Bureaus. Employments itself have no influence on credit scores, creditors usually uses other means than credit reports to verify your employments/incomes.