Question

BdWiz

Credit Report Inaccuracies
I have multiple Inaccuracies on my report. Two of the credit cards are my father's of the same name and it still reports my student loans as unsatisfied. I have paid off all of my loans. How can I resolve this and how soon?

Most Helpful Response

Write letters to all three bureaus and the creditors.  You'll need to send them 2 forms of ID to prove who you are, like a copy of your driver's license and copy of your SS card (don't worry it is safe to give them this info and if you don't, they just ignore your request).  It ill take about 30 days for them to respond and you may have to write a second set of letters if they don't remove the accounts.  Persistance is the name of the game.  

Resolve of Fraud Issues

After 9 months of disputing false entries I was helped by USAA  who referred me to stepwise procedures  and the phone numbers of the 3 major bureaux. With this information a Police report can be obtained and the resulting package when sent to the FTC and all 3 credit bureaux  Action should occur much more swiftly than depending on the "Auto Systems"  This is a 2 headed approach.

Good Luck!

Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324 Credit Pro's they can help. It can be resolved by next month....