Question

Reihl

Credit Report Differences
How do I get reporting on one credit bureau to show up on the other two?

My Credit Union only reports to one and refuses to report to the other two. Since most of my loans are at the credit union and have extensive and perfect histories, my three scores are radically different.

Help?

Creditors only report to those agencies which they choose. If they said no they won't report to one, then it will never happen - no matter how much begging/pleading/whinning that you do. If you're still not happy then consider refinancing with a lender that reports to all three. My opinion, if you're happy with your credit union, you have a solid history, and the opportunity for new credit when you need it, then why does it matter who they are reporting to?