Question

GGARNIE

Credit line increase update
I have increase my credit line in 5 credit cards. I see that only 2 have been reported which increased my score. Remaining 3 are reflecting old limits. Is there a way from my end to place a request for new limits to be updated or should i just wait till vendor reports it someday from their end?

Just be patient. It should update the next time that the lender reports your account to the bureaus. This usually happens within a few days of getting your statement. If for some reason that you need this to be done sooner, you can contact the lenders that gave you the increases and ask them if they can update it sooner, but don't expect them to.