Question

Luvme45

Credit limit increase
I have a credit card with Ashley Stewart and they increased my credit limit without my knowledge which dropped my credit score ...does this happen why and how do i fix it

Generally increasing your credit limit only helps your credit score.  Are you sure nothing else happened?  I have not seen a drop in credit score due to raised limits, and I have seen my fair share of them!

Raising the limit just increases available credit (shows trustworthiness) and reduced the utilization, both which should increase your score.