Question

50wiggles

Credit Karma would show adDate of when collections fall off credit report
Credit Karma use to show a date when my collections were to drop off my credit report. Where can I find this information on Credit Karma?

Not on Credit Karma (which is an educational site, not a credit bureau).  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  You'll find the information you want there.

And, while you're at it, check for errors (totally wrong information) and file written disputes on the errors with the credit bureau that shows them.  They then have to investigate and either verify or delete the information.  You want to do this every year.

I do suggest reading the articles here (look under "Resources" on the left side of the page) so you can learn more of how credit works and how to build and maintain a good credit score.  I learned a lot and was trained as an accountant.