Question

Anjennyl

Credit Karma Tax
I accidentally listed myself and hit the reserve a spot box for the Credit Karma tax how can I unlisted myself... is there any options or anyways ?because I don't want to get access on this this?

Most Helpful Response

state tax

I already filed my federal taxes with credit karma but at the time said my state wasn't accepting returns yet now that they are how can I just file my state return I tried and it is making me file my federal again.  I don't want to do that they have already been efiled.

Pitcher56

I am having the same problem-have contacted credit karma but no response as of yet

I'm ready got deleted by mistake

I would like to have my reserved spot now

CHANGE PHONE NUMBER

HOW DO I CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER?