Question

Jazzp

Credit karma not trust worthy
I tried prequalified said it wasn't suppose to effect my credit score that was a lie and all the company are text my email how did they get my ss# credit karma lied

Okay

credit karma and whoever works for them are liar just lost my trust in another bullsjie site

You've been a member of this site since 2015, and have obviously not taken time to read other questions and answers on this forum, or the informative articles. Don't blame CK for your lack of knowledge. The website is here to help teach you about credit.

When one applies for credit directly, a HARD inquiry results.  When applying for credit, one also has to provide all or part of their social security number.  

If you had accessed  the actual credit card website and gone to the pre-approval section; that results in a SOFT inquiry.