Question

ariesman1958

Credit Karma is a bunch of bull****ters?
Credit Karma's scores of mine are lower here than on the big 3 websites. I guess they want you to apply for these credit card offers by various banks bc they probably get some sort of kickbacks from them. Apply for this and apply for for that, it wont affect your credit score....Bull****!!! Just like Credit Karma is. Maybe someone should report them to the FCC for false advertising.

I've never applied for any of the offers CK shows me, but I'm as sure as I can be that if they involved pulling a hard inquiry, you're told that BEFORE proceeding with the application process. So I'm not sure what your problem is...