Question

jgroth41

credit Karma has one of my credit cards entered twice making my score 612.

Most Helpful Response

Are you sure its Credit Karma?...

I have a similar issue, but its actually Transunion that is the culprit.  Not Credit Karma.

I noticed it on this site, then went to Transunion and checked the actual credit report.  Low and behold, TU was reporting my AMEX twice...but with two different sets of information.  One was a balance from two months ago and the other was a current balance.

This hurt my utilization ratio score, as that particular card was the one that I carry the highest balance on right now. 

I've disputed it with Transunion, so we'll see.