Question

gem2005us

Credit Karma had me listed as having a VISA with BOA that I did not have ...
Credit Karma had me listed with having a VISA through BOA - I was able to go to the 3 credit companies and prove this was not me by having them contact BOA. But how do I get Credit Karma to take off their report? Acct is listed as 5,000.00 limit with $2500.00 in charges and pays each month. Thank you for suggestions.

It will probably take 30 days

The CRA's report once a month,  That info should drop off with in 30 days if it has been corrected with the CRA's

gem2005us

It has been pass the 30 days. But thank you for your reply. That is what I was so frustrated to see sill on my Credit Karma Report. 

Incorrect information on Kredit Carma -

It has been pass 30 days.