Question

WE95

Credit Karma didn't update any information with its weekly update. Why? What do I do?
I paid of credit card balances and at one of the cards reports on the statement date which is the 3rd. Today (Aug. 8), was the day that Credit Karma was supposed to update my information, but nothing changed. It does, though, say "updated" and that the next update will be next week. What's going on?

Most Helpful Response

My guess is the time it takes for the creditor to post the payment, report to the credit bureaus, the credit bureaus to post it, then CK to pick it up, then it should appear with the next update. I would only be concerned after 60 days. How long has it been?

Updating apparently does not occur.....

I've asked a similar question.  I think we people who get free accounts are not getting any more than we pay for.  Surprise!  Surprise! 

However, I wouldn't start paying for anything on Credit Karma, since they don't do what they say when it's free, why would that change?  I sure don't want to pay money to see the same information I've already seen for nearly three months.

Cb

I know this is an old thread but my credit score has updated on other sites all on 1-7-2017. This site is just slow I guess.