Question

JimmA

Credit Karma App
Is a Credit Karma phone app forthcoming?
I would be first in line for it...
I think one would do really well if it was executed correctly.

Great idea, I'll all for it

we need a phone nomber or e=mail to this karma .com. 

Please! 

Yes it would be great to have feature..

Anyone know where I can get free service like this for Experian and Equifax?

jeffandjigz

You should look at creditsesame.com and also quizzle.com

They are not nearly as good as creditkarma, but they do give you other information.  And they are free.  What do you have to lose. 

Wonderful Idea ! I just look . Nothing..

i dont have one i just want thenumber to call and cancel my account. as i have been charged 4 times. please send me a number to call

torchsonghero

You aren't getting charged by Credit Karma. Everything on the site is free. Check out this FAQ section: http://www.creditkarma.com/about/faq#Scores

stpearson

I'm not sure how they could charge you when they don't ask for any credit card info at all. Unless you signed up for a credit card through this website. 

stacialt

Its not Credit Karma that is charging you they do not even ask for credit card #s

An app would be great! :-) I love Credit Karma. The past 3 or 4 years have been really rough, juggling credit card debt and monthly bills, wish I had known about this website sooner. They have great tips and tools. Pretty sure I check this website daily. I would probably check it more often if there was an app.

Good Idea!! I want creditkarma app too..

I Agree an Application and More accurate Credit information would be fantastic.

I was involved in an auto accidnt on the way to graduation rehearsal in 07 and it was the day before gradutation. My Medicaid ended that same day some how. so the bills came to me as i was injured and just barely crossing the stage. 3555$ plus and now they broke it down on my credit report to like 13 different accounts? otherwise my credit history would be fine. Sad thing Is i cant find information on who to pay nd how so they can get off my CREDIT's BACK