Question

bernie64dog

Credit Inquiries
I can never figure out that my credit score/inquiry score takes a hit whenever I move. Whenever a person moves they are going to have several inquiries. My inquiry rating for euifax is "poor" because of the inquiries directly related to my move(mortgage, utilities, tv cable,etc). I find this rather unfair.

credit inquiries

When moving in the same city or town you need to transfer utilies. And this will keep inquiries from utilities being on your credit.  When you apply for an appartment you should only have one inquiry. And inquiries stay on your credit for up to 2 years. If you notice an inquiry on your report you didn't approve you need to dispute it with whom pull inquiry.