Question

stressedmom666

credit history is wrong
Why does it say I only have 3 and half years of credit history? that is bull. My car loan alone is going on 5 years not to mention other loans and credit cards I have had and paid off?

Most Helpful Response

You should get the credit report(s) and read by yourself. Note that some company does not report to all three credit bureaus. So you may see your car loan in, say Experian, but not in, say TransUnion. You can call your loan grantor to ask which credit bureau(s) they report your loan to.

False credit check

Good day,  I have recently been a victumm of falsely credit review, I was merely checking various consumer loan agencies and never signed nor gave my permission to check my credit report to this agency Best Egg.  I received a denial letter on March  24,2016 explaining that I was denied a loan amount, but I was simply review their rates. I never went back to theri website for any futher information or request.  I would like to know how to have this decision removed from my credit report to TransUnion and Experian.  I am working very hard to rebulid my credit history and this is a negative mark to my scores.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide me with.

Sincerely,

Sandra M. Malloy

K6aMczpb

Sorry for all the Type-O's in my question notice ,  I trust you got the jist of my statements.